1) All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Merchants alone with respect to products and services being offered by the Merchants. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, applicable taxes, shipping costs, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Seabuzz does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Merchants. The price of the product and services offered by the Merchant are determined by the Merchant itself and Seabuzz has no role to play in such determination of price in any way whatsoever.
2) Seabuzz does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of the Merchants. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Merchant that you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment on that behalf. All Merchant offers and third-party offers are subject to respective party terms and conditions. Seabuzz takes no responsibility for such offers.
Seabuzz neither make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Seabuzz accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3) Seabuzz is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Merchants on the Platform. Seabuzz cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and Merchants will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Seabuzz is not responsible for unsatisfactory or non-performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
4) Seabuzz is operating an online marketplace and assumes the role of facilitator, and does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Merchant on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Merchant. At no time shall Seabuzz hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Seabuzz have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyer and Merchant. Seabuzz is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Merchant and the Buyer. In case of complaints from the Buyer pertaining to efficacy, quality, or any other such issues, Buyer to connect with the Merchant directly. The Merchant shall be liable for redressing Buyer complaints.
5) You may access the Platform by registering to create an account (" Seabuzz Account") and become a member (" Membership"); . The Membership is limited for the purpose and are subject to the terms, and strictly not transferable.
6) You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Seabuzz Account and your access to the Services
- if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete;
- if it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or us; and/or
7) All discounts are applicable on amount excluding GST
8) No offer can be clubbed with another offer.
9) Redemption points are subject to verification by Seabuzz team while availing the same.
10) Real estate transactions are excluded from redemption points.